Friday, April 29, 2011

Cleanliness, Pokemon and BTTF.

Today was a pretty great day!

I didn't do much until about 3:00. That's when my sister had a friend over, which always makes me uncomfortable so I hide away in my room with my cat, Lulu (who really, REALLY hates visitors). She likes to hide in my closet, which had  previously been a horrid mess, and I felt bad that she was taking refuge in such a dump. SO, I decide to clean it! It's really great. I can physically walk INSIDE it, now. That might sound weird, but I love that I can do that, now. And now Lulu doesn't have to hide in a closet full of crap.

While I was cleaning, I got a text from Kelly, my mom's friend. I house-sit for her for about a month every summer, and she told me she had found one of my DS games, Pokemon Diamond. I had been looking for that for the longest time, so I got excited.

Later, my mom and dad came home from a walk, and they had found my Pokewalker that I lost a few days ago. It had my favorite Pokemon in it (AKA Margo the Gengar), and that excited me, too. Yes, I am a Pokemon nerd.

And finally,  the fourth episode of the Back To The Future game came out, today! It currently won't let me play it, which is frustrating, but it's awesome nonetheless.

I love how a few small things can impact my day this much.

- Kaye

(PS: When I was writing this out, it felt pretty... awkward. This is part of the reason why I'm glad I'm doing this blog; it's a good chance to work on my writing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment