Sunday, May 1, 2011

Augh.

I wish I could do more.

All I've been doing today was hanging around the house, which is no fun, when that's practically all I do. I need to stop being lazy and start looking harder for jobs, applying for college, and working on getting my license.

The thing is, getting the motivation to do all that is really hard. For one, I'm scared. I don't believe in myself, and I'm afraid if I try, I'll fail, which is horrible, and I need to get over that, but still. 

Also, I don't really have any support from anybody else. I don't talk to my friends much any more, and I'm even questioning if some of them are really my friends. I know this is partially my fault, I could try to talk to them more, but they don't talk to ME, either, so I'm not entirely to blame. Maybe I should just try talking to them.

Anyway, I think I'm going to start looking for college stuff.  Catcha later, blogster.

- Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment